25 Apr Hawaiian Pizza Pops
We’ve gone out and found the best recipe that will help you create your very own – simple and easy Hawaiian Pizza Pop. Enjoy…
250g fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, finely chopped
1. To make pizza dough, combine the water, yeast and sugar in a jug. Stand for 10 minutes or until foamy. Sift flour and salt into a bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and oil. Stir until a soft dough forms.
2. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for 8-10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in a greased bowl. Cover and set aside to prove for 40 minutes or until the dough doubles in size.
3. Combine the pineapple, ham and spring onion in a bowl. Season.
4. Preheat oven to 200C. Punch down dough. Knead until smooth. Roll out to a 42cm x 22cm rectangle. Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Top with the pineapple mixture, leaving a 2cm border at 1 long side. Starting from the other long side, roll up to form a log. Trim ends. Cut into 24 slices, about 1.5cm thick. Place slices on 2 lined trays, with room for spreading. Insert soaked bamboo skewers into each slice. Spray with oil.
5. Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 14-15 minutes or until golden and crisp. Cool slightly.
For more information visit