26 May How To Make Banana Ice Cream!
Ever thought of making your own ice cream?
We have! That’s why we’ve gone out and found the best video and recipe that will help you create your very own – simple and easy – Two Ingredient Banana Ice Cream.
What you’ll need to do:
- Chop up a single banana
- Freeze for at least 2 hours
- Place the slices into a powerful blender or food processor until its a smooth paste
- Add a handful of Oreo’s (or any other biscuit you enjoy) into the blender with the banana paste
- Mix both ingredients until they are both a smooth mixture
- Place mixture in a dish and spread it out evenly then place a lid on the dish
- Freeze the mixture until it’s solid
- Scoop and enjoy!