30 Aug Flower pot cupcakes
We’ve gone out and found the best recipe that will help you create your very own simple and easy flower pot cupcakes. Enjoy…
Caramel white chocolate ganache
1.Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease a 24-hole (1 1/2 tablespoon-capacity) mini muffin pan.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add egg. Beat until combined. Sift over flour and baking powder. Stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
3. Roll 1 level tablespoon of mixture into a ball. Place in 1 prepared pan hole. Repeat with remaining mixture. Using the end of a wooden spoon, press into the centre of each ball to form a 1.5cm-deep hole. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned and firm to touch. Remove from oven. Using the end of the wooden spoon, re-press holes. Set aside for 20 minutes to cool in pan. Carefully transfer the pots to a baking paper-lined wire rack. Cool completely.
4. Meanwhile, make Caramel White Chocolate Ganache: Place white chocolate, sugar and cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%), stirring halfway through with a metal spoon, for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until melted and smooth.
5. Using a small food processor, process cookies until fine crumbs form.
6. Spoon ganache into the holes, spreading over the top of pots to cover. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until almost set.
7. Meanwhile, place white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%), stirring halfway through with a metal spoon, for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until melted and smooth. Stand for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Trim 2cm from 1 end of each pretzel stick and discard. Place flowers on a tray, front-side down. Spoon a little chocolate onto the back of each flower. Press 1 end of each pretzel stick onto the chocolate. Spoon over a little more chocolate to secure. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until firm.
8. Using the picture as a guide, push the pretzel sticks into pots. Press the ends of 2 snake pieces together to form leaves. Carefully position the leaves at the bottom of each flower stem. Hold to secure. Decorate pots with sprinkles. Serve.
For more information please visit: