19 Nov Making Choc-Fruity Party Bags
Nothing makes a better impression than home-made party bag chocolate treats!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- You’ll need 3 blocks of chocolate – We used dark chocolate but you can use any kind!
- A handful of Chopped Pistachios
- A handful of Dried Fruit – We used Strawberry Rhubarb but you can use anything from dried fruit to sugary treats like mini mash-mellows or crumbed Oreo’s!
- A small sneaky portion of Coarse Salt
- A roll of gorgeous ribbon
- And, as many cellophane bags as you need (make sure you have a few extra in case you make a mistake).
Here’s how you do it:
- Melt the chocolate either in a Pyrex bowl over a bowl of simmering hot water.
- Once the chocolate is melted, and is looking rather irresistible, remove from the heat and stir once more to ensure all is smooth.
- Pour the chocolate onto the prepared parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Evenly, sprinkle the pistachios, dried fruit and the salt over the chocolate.
- And finally, you will want to refrigerate for about two hours before breaking it into pieces and wrapping them up for your friends.
Video by vonsternick