The information, including statements, opinions and documents contained in this site is for general information purposes only. Any reliance you place on information is at your own risk.
Our content and links are for general information only and are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, representations nor guarantee or undertakings about:
- Askingmums.com.au may contain links to sites owned or operated by independent third parties. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We do not control such sites and, therefore, we are not responsible for any content posted on these sites. The fact that we offer such links should not be construed in any way as an endorsement, recommendation, authorization, or sponsorship of that site, including any information, products or services mentioned on third party sites. We reserve the right to note its lack of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement on the Website. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to by the Website, you do this entirely at your own risk. Always check the credentials of the third party site, its operators and suggested services before you use them. Because some sites employ automated search results or otherwise link you to sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in third party sites, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites.
- When using a third party link through askingmums.com.au, always check that the third party have the appropriate documents to confirm their professional title and have a blue card etc , first aid certificates and police checks when using their services. We and anyone associated with our website are not liable and make no guarantees of the professional status of people using the site or services provided by third party links.
- Any action you choose to take with any third party links or person through this website, including but not limited to the provision of your personal information, telephone, email, arranging a meeting or other activities with anyone on or through this website is at your own risk. We are at no time responsible for or liable for any action you choose to take under any circumstance.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created by us providing links to businesses through our advertisement space (The Emporium) or the (What’s On) and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind us in any respect whatsoever to these businesses.
- Any disputes, issues, dealings, complaints that may occur through using a third party links are to be dealt with directly with the third party businesses and you agree to indemnify us from any claim which results directly or indirectly from your action or inaction of buying or using, participating a third party service.
- We are not liable in anyway for events through third party links not taking place. The onus is on you if you wish to use these third party links to contact them directly to check on there terms and conditions for the event and when/if the event is going to take place on the day.
- Any content or links found on askingmums.com.au makes no representation or warranty about the third party advice or services, and we disclaim all responsibility and liability for the third party advice or provision of service, or failure to advise or provide service.
- We make no guarantees that askingmums.com.au is free from so called computer viruses, and, in the event that you may incur loss or damage as a result of any such virus, we shall not incur any liability therefore to you. It is strongly recommended that you check for such viruses before downloading it or its contents.
- You agree not to post any content on our website or any of our social media accounts that is or could be reasonably be considered to be inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging or would otherwise bring us into disrepute. By doing so we reserve the right to cancel your account immediately.
- Any information given in articles are not intended to be a substitute for any professional medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. Always consult a medical professional concerning any questions you may have regarding medical conditions.
- We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to the User. Your use of the Website following any such change constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions of Use whenever you use the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental loss or damage or injury which may result from you using our website. You acknowledge, agree and undertake that we shall not be the legally responsible party for any Content placed by you in respect of any legal proceedings of any competent jurisdiction worldwide and you agree and undertake to indemnify us and keep us at all times fully indemnified from and against any claims, demands, costs, damages or awards whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of using our website.
The information contained in or made available through the site (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, or legal matters. In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. We make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the site. Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.